For most couples the wedding day is the most important day in their lives.
Wedding planning and event supervision from beginning to end:
- Initial consultation
- Help to prepare and understand your budget
- Sourcing and booking venues for the Ceremony and Reception
Free choice: we do not impose any service (supplier) or venue on you. You are unique: you are the designer of your wedding.
Unlimited venue sourcing: The number of venues and visits are not restricted. Our fees include all suppliers/or places you wish to see.
- Schedule and prepare timescales for the wedding party and vendors
- Organize the printing and mailing of wedding invitations, RSVPs and other wedding related correspondence
- Coordinate wedding themes, colors and decorations
- Organize and monitor your gift registries
- Attend dress fittings and advise the bridal party on attire and accessories
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure services/products are provided in a timely manner
- Ceremony planning
- Management of the guest list
- Prepare itineraries to be provided to vendors
- Organization of transportation needs and hotel accommodations for the wedding party and out of town guests
- Scheduling of all wedding day transportation
- Scheduling of hair and makeup for wedding day
- Scheduling and attendance to bridal portrait, including arrangement of gown and bouquet delivery
- Development of floor plan and seating chart for wedding day
- Planning of ceremony and reception schedules, pew seating, processional and recessional
- Final walk-through with you at selected sites of the wedding
- Final timescale in preparation for the wedding
- Final consultation with vendors
- Final meeting covering all details with you. This meeting will include:
- Ceremony planning, processional, recessional, placement
- Preparation of rehearsal and wedding day itinerary as a timescale to be provided to you and vendors
- Final walk-through with you at selected sites (meeting should include florist if possible)
Pickup of all personal items for wedding day and delivery to ceremony and reception venue.
On the day of the wedding we will provide . . .
- Detailed wedding day schedule and timescale for the bridal party and family
- Detailed wedding day timelscale for wedding vendors, venue and banquet staff
- Set up of chairs, arch, aisle runner, candles, programs, etc. at the ceremony site
- Set up and decoration of reception area, including chairs, tables, and linens
- Set up of guest book, place cards, engagement photos, bridal portrait, menus, candles, favors, etc. at reception site
- Supervision of all vendor delivery and set up on day of wedding at ceremony and reception site, as well as any interference needed
- Organization and distribution of all personal wedding flowers
- Behind the scene event management and troubleshooting, including our Wedding Day Emergency
A wedding is for a day, marriage is for a lifetime. With you we are creating memories for a lifetime!